From:
Chris Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 20:12:07 -0400
I would like to invite all the classical music list folks who are near
Boston to our next concert.  Kalistos Chamber Orchestra will complete
its inaugural season on May 9, 2003 at 8 pm at the First and Second
church in Boston [66 Marlborough Street]  with the following program:

Josef Suk
Meditations on an Old Boehemian Chorale
Gabriela Lena Frank
Leyendas: An Andean Walkabout [World premiere of the complete string
orchestra version]
Franz Josef Haydn
Cello concerto in D major with Mihail Jojatu of the Boston symphony
Orchestra
Bela Bartok
Divertimento for Strings

concert will be conducted by Chris Younghoon Kim

For more info and directions visit
www.kalistos.org

tickets
$15 adults