From:
Tom Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:22:29 +0000
Hello All

I was wondering are American beekeepers who have to contend with the Small
Hive Beetle, stuck with Coumaphos treatments, or is there an IPM approach
available for this pest?

We do not have the SHB in Ireland yet (to my knowledge), but I wish to learn
something about it, as I daresay we are on its list of countries for visiting.

Sincerely
Tom Barrett
Dublin
Ireland