Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Valerie W. McClain, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:27:44 EDT
Debbie Tobin helped me get the correct e-mail address of Sandra Schlicker
from the Institute of Medicine (IOM).  She is the contact person for
information on the workshop that is evaluating   "new" ingredients to infant
formula.  Many thanks Debbie.  The public workshop is this Wednesday, May 1,
2002 in Washington, DC.  Although I could not attend this workshop, Sandra
Schlicker invited me to share my information with the Committee.  I sent a
6-page letter of my concerns.  My letter will be copied to each of the
members of the Committee and is available by request ([log in to unmask]) to
anyone who asks for it.  If anyone on this list attends this workshop, would
they let me know.  Valerie W. McClain, IBCLC