From:
John Proffitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:29:53 -0500
Steve Schwartz wrote:

>Lister Jeffrey James occasionally mentions the work of composer Dan
>Locklair. ... Can anyone recommend recordings of this composer's work?

The premiere recording of Dan Locklair's Rubrics is available on Pro Organo
CD 7025 (produced by me), featuring organist Marilyn Keiser.  There is also
a superb new CD on Albany TROY 517, featuring a number of Dan's orchestral
compostions performed by the Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra.  Highly
recommended.

John Proffitt
KUHF-FM, Houston