From:
Bernard Gregoire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:46:35 EDT
Hello Listers...As a long time appreciator of many genre I'm just appalled
at how different audiences fall into the same categories as political
ideologues in this world.  This is exemplified by the egregious and uncivil
behavior of musical bigots.  When music goes in the same extremist directions
as political ideology we must step back and analyze our behavior as human
beings.  The parallels with the US Constitution should apply.  Whether we
like it or not I believe all music was created equal.

Bernard Gregoire
Hingham, MA