From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:20:20 +0000
Jeffrey Hall asks:

>Will Round 2 include Moravec?

There's a right time and place for every version.  Moravec has a
performance on Supraphon and another on VAI; on a Hanssler disc,
Moravec does preludes 17 thru 24.

The answer to Jeffrey's question is "no" - I have Moravec slated for a
later Round.  It's just not his time yet.  I am currently in the process of
reviewing his Chopin Nocturnes on Nonesuch and am not enthusiastic as to
what I've delved into so far.  So, I want to create some time distance
between his Nocturnes and Preludes.

Don Satz