From:
Fred Fry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:54:58 EDT
Janos Gereben said:

>The opera resulting from the the Sendak-Kushner cooperation will be an
>essentially new opera, under the original name (I think), to be performed
>in the US this winter.  As I said, I don't know what company is involved -
>it's not the Lyric, "Chicago Opera Theatre" cannot be located on the Web, ...

Try http://www.chicagoopera.org/

   Chicago Opera Theater's 2003 Season has been announced!  The season
   will begin in March with Benjamin Britten's The Turn of the Screw.
   The second production will be George Frideric Handel's Agrippina,
   and the season will end in June with a special double bill including
   Hans Krasa's Brundibar and Bohuslav Martinu's Comedy on the Bridge.

Fred Fry