From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:01:08 -0400
I, for one, enjoyed Leslie's account of their recent tour.

Maybe he can answer a question I have had for some time.  I bought the
Contiguglia brothers cassette where they play Liszt's Norma in the version
for 2 pianos which I ordered from In Sync (aka: Conoisseur Society).  I
actually spoke with Eric Silver, who owns the label to ask about the 2
piano version.  This version does *not* contain all the music that the
piano solo one does.  Mr. Silver assured me that his recording included
all the notes that Liszt wrote.

If Leslie or anyone else is familiar with these scores, I would appreciate
any info as to the differences in the extent of music.

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL - USA
ALKAN Web Page: http://www.nettally.com/joelhill/alkan