Condense Mail Headers

From:
David Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:27:06 +0100
Jim

What I do is listen a few times then give up! It's not possible to like
anything and some works remain beyond me even though they are loved by
others and for no obvious reason.  Thank God we all have different tastes or
the world would be a very dull place.

How about some composers who deserve to be performed less often.  My list
would include Ligeti (totally incomprehensible), Pendereski (boring beyond
endurance), Percy Grainger (lousy man, lousy composer) and Tchaikovsky (not
very good and overplayed to destruction).

That should make me popular!!!

David