Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:42:45 -0500
From:
Steve Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Mr. Scheuermann replies to me:

>Check the playlist on the web.  10,000 CDs in the library is a
>lot of music to play.
>
>http://www.wwno.org/
>
>I count 20 hours of classical music or opera, 5 days a week and at least
>22 on the weekend.  That's a total of 122 hours a week.  WWNO has always,
>since its inception, been a classical music station, first and foremost,
>and then an NPR affiliate.
>
>Bartok and Schoenberg quartets and the like have been played many times
>(and still are) over the past 30 years.  Perhaps Mr. Schwartz did not
>listen at the right time.

It's entirely possible.  Of course, who would know when what was laughingly
called a schedule ("ooh, classical music from 9 to 12") is the only thing
one has? This is the schedule that was handed out to members.  However, I
notice that now WWNO has a website and a specific playlist.  I can now do
appointment radio.

You know, this is just the sort of thing I have needed to come back to the
station.

Never mind.

Steve Schwartz (a.k.a., Emily Latella)