From:
Peter Wisse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:38:19 +0200
The other day I got a CD, on which one of the tracks was a transcription
for flute and orchestra of one on the movements of tha Fantasia para
un geltilhombre by Rodrigo.  I wonder of this transcription was made by
Rodrigo himself, perhaps at the request of some flute player, as he did
with the Concierto de Aranjuez, which he transcrubed for Harp and orchestra
at the request of Zabaleta (a fine transcription!!).  Does anyone know, and
also if there exists a recording of the complete flute arrangemant?

peter Wisse