From:
Stan Metzger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:42:07 -0400
Kim Patrick Clow wrote:

>Would anyone know of an alternative brick and mortar store in
>the NYC area that maybe carry this item? Thanks!

Aside from the Tower Records at Lincoln Center, you might try the Virgin
Megastore on 45th and B'way.  Although they have reduced their classical
music department, I was there the other day and found everything I was
interested in, including some special imports.

Best regards,
 Stan                          mailto:[log in to unmask]