From:
Laura Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:38:42 -0500
I'm sorry Pat if I offended you or anyone else with the private email
response.  It was for no other reason than I have seen it so many times on
this list that I just followed suit.  You are right, the information often
asked for would be advantageous for others on the list and I would be happy
to share any responses with you.

Laura