From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:14:51 +0100
Hi all,
Your listmothers would like you to remember that you are all still in *our*
virtual living room, where calm questioning is preferred to confrontation.
If some of you would like to adopt a more confrontational stance, then roll
up your sleeves and start mailing each other 'outside' the living room.
We'd hate for anything to get broken or for anyone to get scared off in
here!
If you are in doubt about whether this means you, don't worry, because the
specific people are being e-mailed off the list as well.  This is the
general reminder, given as 'anticipatory guidance', something I learned
during my first life as a student in a health profession.
Rachel Myr, BA, BSN, RN, off.godkj.spl., jordmor, ammehjelper, IBCLC  -- and
listmother