From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 09:04:12 +0100
Mary Powers wrote:

>Hello, the question speaks for itself.  do all classical musicians hate
>New Age music?

Trouble is most "New Age" music that has been released since it
started being called New Age sounds like easy-listening with nice clothes.
Pleasant but boring.  However, I still enjoy some of the early New-Agers
(new-aged?) like the Paul Winter Consort and Oregon.  I've also enjoyed
some of the "World" music that has emerged under the new-age umbrella.
Cool hearing African or Korean easy-listening.

Dave Runnion
http://mp3.com/tramuntana