From:
Patricia Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:14:07 EST
Hi,

I have emailed Diane privately, but since there has been a request on this
subject by a few others, I thought now might be a good time to introduce
myself. My name is Patricia Newton and I am a Certified Lactation Educator
(CLE). The program I received my certification through is CAPPA (Childbirth
and Postpartum Professional Assocation). I am also the New Jersey State Rep
for CAPPA. In addition to Lactation Educators, CAPPA certifies Childbirth
Educators, Antepartum Doulas, Labor Doulas, and Postpartum Doulas. All of
these certification programs take months (at least) to complete.

For more information on CAPPA, please visit their website at www.cappa.net.
For more information on myself, including an upcoming one-day conference I am
sponsoring for childbirth professionals, please visit my website at
www.proudpregnancies.com.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this great list. :)
Patricia Newton CLE
South Jersey USA