Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:04:24 EST
A big thank you to all who emailed me with wonderful words of support for my
confrontation with the sales rep. We all have our ups and downs in this
profession and it is so wonderful to have this forum to pull each other up,
keep each other on track, and cheer and also vent with each other.
I was trying to think of a response if he says anything to anyone ( which I
doubt he will because he was very confused-my intern said she thought that he
acted like he didn't know what knocked him out of his socks!) I can just say
that there is nothing in my job description saying that I have to violate my
professional ethics by supporting those programs!
You see the advantage of my  long commute. I often ponder on LactNet posts
and think about what I would do in certain situations, and the practice
helped.

Barb Whitehead, BS, IBCLC
Eastern NC