Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Judith Galtry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:11:05 -0800
I would be grateful if anyone could advise me as to
references regarding the association between CMV
infection in the mother and breastfeeding of fullterm
infants. While it seems that the breastmilk of
seropositive mothers would have to be frozen or heat
treated to inactivate the virus in the case of preterm
infants, I'm not sure what the situation is with
regard to their fullterm counterparts.

Many thanks

Judith