From:
Odile Lapointe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:36:23 -0500
Bonjour everyone !

I searched the archives and found nothing on this new
Rx STARNOC. Anyone has some info ? The Dr says it has
a half-life of one hour and to stop bf. I know an
address exists for updates on Dr Hales book, but lost
that. Any references ?

Sour taste.
Not soapy taste. The mother insists on that
difference. She wants to discart the ebm as the baby
refuses it but I suspect it has more to do with his
new routine (daycare and bottles) than the taste of
the milk. Still. Anyone ?

TIA !

=====
Odile Lapointe
LLLL, APL, IBCLC
(450)969-0013
Experience!  It teaches us just exactly how much we don't know
L'expérience nous apprend justement tout ce qu'il nous reste à apprendre.