From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:29:15 -0800
re:  collection of baby articles in classroom...I take
it your
daughter's
first name initial is "B", is that right?  Why not
fast order one of
those
new baby bottles that looks like a breast?  Is that
too radical for
Charleston, WVa.?  I think they are available from
"one Step" baby
catalogue...maybe on their website?  Just a compromise
without
compromising

I was horrified and sickened to hear of this
collection.   I would not participate as suggested adn
I wouldnt' compromise.  I would write a letter and
include a  *book* on "breastfeeding"*= two b's.  maybe
pam Wiggen's little one?  or two copies?

sorry, wiggly baby here.

=====