HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:01:52 +0100
>Michiel Bartels invited us to the conference 'Hollanders at Home and
Across the Seas' a week or so ago.

I'm planning to go, and debating on whether to fly or to drive - if
anyone else would like to share a car and expenses (and possibly the
driving), please could they get in touch?  I live in Surrey (so picking
someone up from Gatwick or Heathrow would be possible), and would go
Dover-Calais, and would promise to try and keep my eyes on the road and
not on the architecture.

Best wishes to all,

Pat Reynolds
(Surrey Museums Development Officer/research student, University of
York)
--
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)