HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Northern Cas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 19:06:31 +0100
We have tried to follow all this in Histarch digest format but are still
unclear about the definitions. We gather that Quonsets were invented at
Quonset and Nissen Hits were invented by Nissen, but what form did they take
originally?

Sorry to revive this.

On another topic entirely. We would be very interested to hear from anyone
in the New World, or Antipodes who has come across clay pipes marked TW.

Jenny and John
Northern Counties Archaeological Services

4 Pelton Mews
Co. Durham
DH2 1QG
England