HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eliot Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 09:11:45 -0700
And let's not forget three books that have been brought back into print by
Percheron Press/Eliot Werner Publications:

METHOD AND THEORY IN HISTORICAL ARCHEOLOGY by Stanley South
BEHAVIORAL ARCHAEOLOGY by Michael Brian Schiffer
A MARXIST ARCHAEOLOGY by Randall H. McGuire

All Percheron Press reprints are in paperback and with new introductions by
the authors.

Eliot Werner
ELIOT WERNER PUBLICATIONS, INC.
PO Box 268