From:
Mary Esterheld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 11:12:23 -0500
dAVe, I haven't contributed for some time, since I don't have very much
to add.  You are still doing a terrific job and I find the discussions very
enlightening.  I've been a little more selective in running out and buying
recommended CDs, but would sorely miss the reviews and opinions of the
posters, especially on unfamiliar works.  The list has widened my musical
tastes a great deal and I sincerely appreciate all the time and effort you
and posters put into it.  Keep it going.

Mary Esterheld