From:
Doris Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 00:38:25 -0000
Congratulations.
I'm sure you did extremely well.
I never took a practical exam in my life, because I just fall to
pieces " in public".
Tho' I have played for youngsters at the AB Exams.
I play well with friends,before a small friendly audience
 I've been accompanying for years.
I suppose it's because I'm concentrating on being a part of something,
and in some sense,  keeping everyone coordinated.

But two years ago I did an intensive AB Grade V Theory Course
 over 6 Sundays and after the first couple  of hours
of the first session, was worn out.
I took the Exam, came home convinced it was a complete
disaster but gained 83%.

Now I'm having Driving Lessons.
What next, I ask?
The Theory Test, before the Practical