From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:09:39 +1000
I've been buying Marco Polo's releases in the series of Moyzes' symphonies.
The first six were released, two per CD, chronologically, but the latest
release has Nos 9 and 10.  I remember a reviewer of the first CD wondering
whether Ladislav Slovak, the conductor, recorded all twelve symphonies
before his death.  There's no reason why Marco Polo has to release the CDs
in order, but I wonder whether I missed one volume containing Nos 7 and 8,
or if the cycle was indeed left incomplete.  Does anyone know, please?

Richard Pennycuick