From:
Dawn Kersula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:34:56 -0500
We have lots of derm challenges at our house - I found that my kids'
problems decreased when I took nutritional yeast. A teaspoon a day (usually
at around 4 pm) really did the trick for their skin and my temperament and
milk supply!

I attributed this at the time to my high stress levels during pregnancy,
with kids concomitantly having decreased adrenal function.....(This was a
while ago, don't grill me on my fuzzy basics!)

Even today my son (14) will ask for nutritional yeast when his inner elbow
start getting rashy. Usually clears up right away. (We also do mild soaps,
creams, and good nutrition.)

Dawn Kersula, Green Mtn Mama in rainy Southern Vermont
...so thankful to be back to MAIL with all you Lactnuts!