From:
Peter Wisse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:34:34 +0100
One of my favourite cities is Stockholm, clean, friendly and spacious.
Last week I was there, and I dicovered and bought an awful lot of Naxos
CD's.  Nearly all large department stores have an extended collection, and
also the smaller cd shops.

Apparently, I have been told, Naxos does its own distrubution in Sweden,
and a good job at thatT hey have many Naxosses with Scandinavian composers,
I bought Boerresen, Stenhammar, Palmgren, Peterson-Berger and Sibelius,
CD's, which are not in the catalogue, and which I have never seen at home!!

Peter Wisse
The Hague Holland