HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:11:47 -0800
 i remember during the victorian period that young girls would collect from
visitors and friends different buttons to make chains on a string..i just
came across one that spand the period of the civil war to the the
1920's...just an idea if the buttons are of different type and quanity of
the same is limited....Kris