From:
Peter Wisse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:03:03 +0200
Didrik Schiele and peter Lundin, are fighting, about which of the brothers
Liljefors is the better painter or composer.

This doesn't make sense to me, Why drag the fact that Liljefors the
composer also painted into the discussion.  The remark about there being
a Beethoven to listen to, cuts no ice for me, because I give all the
pianoconcerto's by Beethoven for the one by Liljefors.  I have already
made clear in former discussions on this list, that I absolutely cannot
stand Beethoven's music.  But I will not go into this discussion again
I will continue to explore the byways of music.  At the moment I am
listening to Othmar Schoecks violinconcerto, which is a beautiful lyrical
piece.

Peter Wisse
The Hague