From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 11:34:13 +1000
I know a case where a woman began taking care of the child of her husband at
a few weeks of age because the mother was unable to do so. She bottlefed
this child but 5 years (and 2 other bio children) later on the request of
her daughter she commenced breastfeeding her at night and first thing in the
morning. They both enjoy the closeness of breastfeeding.  A wonderful story
really- she just wishes that she had done it sooner... she never thought
that she could.

I hate to think what the respectable authorities would think. Breastfeeding
a 5 year old is bad enough but breastfeeding one you haven't given birth
to!!

Karleen Gribble
Australia