From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:46:44 +0100
Hi all

Without putting much importance on it, I have been deliberately using AI and
II in conversations with beekeepers and non beekeepers for the past
fortnight or so.

Out of about 25 uses of each term the only query I received was from a non
beekeeper
Who did not realise that bees could be inseminated by any non natural means.

Thanks to Karen Oland for sorting it out.

Regards From:- Dave Cushman, G8MZY
Beekeeping and Bee Breeding, http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman