HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jason Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:42:04 -0600
Check out the link in the forward

I'm sure that everyone has encountered this from time to time, but Mr.
O'neal is bottle hunting on such a scale that I fear for the sites in
Michigan, not to mention that he represents himself as an Urban
Archaeologist.  Those of you on the list in Michigan should encourage him to
learn to excavate and employ him as an avocational archaeologist.  And for
God Sakes, get him to stop representing himself as an archaeologist.

Jason A. Emery

Louisiana Division of Archaeology
P.O. Box 44247
Baton Rouge, LA 70804