From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 07:35:11 +0200

Marijn van Prooijen [[log in to unmask]] wrote:

>Meanwhile I discovered that the real conductors name is Hans Swarovsky and
>the orchestra can be the Bamberger Symphoniker.  All tricks to make
>recordings cheaper, but the worst thing of the record is that there is no
>first movement on (it starts with third, then cames the second and it
>finishes again with the same third).

Fun I have another masterwork of editing:  A Swarowsky Bruckner 3 with one
first movement and one last.  I don't know if to say that it had been nice
to hear everything or if this was enough.  The only help you can have with
the 9th is that it is on a Vienna Masters CD.  The 6th is on a Joker LP
1255 or Preludio CD 3145.

Mats Norrman