From:
Mary Jozwiak IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 12:10:15 -0400
On Sat, 23 Jun 2001 23:01:28 +0100, Tony Knox <tony-
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>If one chooses to disagree it is detrimental to the list? I begin to see
how
>Bush was elected!
>Tony Knox

As a senior member of serveral internet newsgroups and forums I beleive the
phrase "Please don't feed the troll" is appropriate here. Insults to
members of this forum do not carry any impact on one's ability to be taken
seriously.

If Mr. Knox would like to research lactation as it is known in the 21st
century or at least spend a month or two reading "Breastfeeding and Human
Lactation" "The Breastfeeding Answer Book" and Dr. Newman's literature to
start as well as aquainting himself with the wealth of knowlege in the
Lacnet archives prehaps his THEN more educated opinions will be better
respected.

I feel like I would be arguing with my Father in Law otherwise, who knows
little of a subject yet feels he is still an expert and can "teach" me
something about a subject on which I am better educated.

Mary Jozwiak IBCLC