From:
Carol Chamblin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 08:19:33 EDT
I have a client due in about 3 weeks whom has fair complexion and red hair.
I helped her with her last baby to overcome sore nipples due to improper
latch-on technique.  Her nipples didn't remain sore.  My question is about
her current condition with dry, crusty nipples prenatally.  I haven't
examined her because she's also a neighbor and I found out this information
when I impromptu stopped by to chat and she had quests.  I did give her some
Lansinoh cream to begin applying twice daily.  I need to follow-up with her
and see whether the Lansinoh has helped heal the dry state.  But, thought I'd
ask whether anyone else had any other bright ideas on this one.  Thanks!
Carol Chamblin, RN, MS, IBCLC
Breast 'N Baby Lactation Services
Geneva, Il