From:
Rudolph Tang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:18:37 +0800
The Bayreuth Fest is near at hand.  I am a passionate Wagner fan in
Shanghai.  Thus I am eager to know what is happening over there during
the 30 day some gorgeous performances.  It is amazing that this year
Tristan und Iselde is missing from the programme list, so is Der fliegende
Hollander.  I'd like to know where I can find up-to-the-minute news
releases as well concert reviews (both in English PLZ) online.  I also
appreciate it very much if anyone in the list will keep us uptodate during
the Festspiele.  Will any one of you be kind enough to be special
correspondent? Thanks a lot!

Rudolph Tang
http://klassik.yeah.net