HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Dendy, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 16:48:17 -0400
Do you know Rinita Dalan? She was on the faculty at SIUE for a while (and
may still be). I am going to forward your posting to our fellowship student
here who has just finished doing a survey in our post cemetery for some
missing unmarked graves from a cholera epidemic in the 1850's. Bruce Bevan
has probably done the most burial work, but Ken Kvamme at U of Arkansas has
done an awful lot and has an excellent website. Scot Hall can fill you in on
more.

John Dendy
Archeologist
Dynamac Corporation