From:
Caridad Torres <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:34:09 -0700
Hello my name is Caridad Torres, and I am new to the list.  I have found
a new intrest in classical music because of my music teacher.  I am only
17 and soon I will be leaving for college.  I plan to take classical music
as a minor so that I can learn more about it.  So far I find the various
composers to play with such compassion.  They present the music so
beautifully.  Right now I am not sure which one is my favorite, but I have
found beathoveen to be the most intresting one of them all.  He not only
created beautiful music when he was able to hear, but he created music with
power and strenght.  But if you know of any great composers please let me
know so that I can learn more about the beauty of classical music.

Sincerely, Caridad Torres