Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brenda Phipps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:42:29 -0700
Hi,

I have worked in a hospital setting for about 6 months now. I had a 3-day postpartum mom yesterday who presented with pitting edema on one breast, left side. This was the same side in which she had an IV inserted.  Mom's fingerprints were indented into her breast after holding and compressing on that side.

Just wondering how "normal" this is, as I have never seen it. Thanks!

Brenda Phipps, BS, IBCLC