From:
Barb Otterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 20:58:21 -0400
Hi Everyone:  I wanted to let you all know how my neice's baby is doing now
that she is 4 months old.  If you remember I posted to the list shortly
after she was born because I was worried about her.  She was very pale,
mottled, had decreased muscle tone, and was nursing poorly.  My neice took
her to the doctor and they never found anything.  I saw her this weekend
and the baby is breastfed baby fat, happy, nursing well on one breast only
(the other side my neice hand expresses because after a bout of mastitis
the tissue has become very nonpliable).  She is a very happy and content
baby with the palest complexion I have ever seen.  Her skin still looks
kind of mottled because she is so pale.  Thanks again for everyones support
and I'm sure your all happy that so far she seems fine.  Thanks again.
Barb in Soggy WI.