HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"David L. Browman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:21:39 -0600
Stephen, Mark

About the "ECM" storage in your messages below, we actually are utilizing
them for that purpose in St. Louis.  The principal problem, however, is
humidity control.  In the high humidity of the Midwest, the concrete
"sweats" excessively, and except for the initial price being 'right', I'd
think in the long run it might be more economical to utilize a facility
designed for records stroage, rather than trying to retro-fit an ECM.

dave browman