Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 23:51:38 EST
Hi,

I would love to have some feedback from L.C.'s who are hospital based.  Could
you share your
instructions to patients when you start them off pumping while they are in
the hospital......whether it's for a full term baby with problems in the
first few days or for a mom with a preemie baby in the NICU.

How often are you telling them to pump, and if they are single pumping, what
timing do you
tell them?  Also, where did you get your information that made you make these
recommendations?

This information will really help.  You can either respond to me via Lactnet
or privately

Thanks so much,
tammy arbeter