From:
Beth Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 07:34:03 -0500
> << from a neonatologist at Long Beach Memorial Hospital, Jose Perez
> stating: <snip>"...immunity protection only works for a couple of
> months until the baby starts making its own immunities." >>

Wow, so does this mean that I can start advising families that they
can feed undercooked hamburger to their kids at 6 *months.*

Sheez, I've been telling all my families that the immune system isn't
mature until 6 *years.*

regards,
Beth
who just may have coined a great phrase today, please tell me if
anyone else already came up with it
Breastmilk: Anything else is less.

--
Beth Johnson, CBE, Doula
Certified Breastfeeding Educator

"Beautiful words are not truthful,
 truthful words are not beautiful."--Lao Tzu