Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:47:23 +0100
From:
Peter Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Walter responding to me:

>It's a nice station.  Plays a lot of music I can't identify and never
>shall because it's all anounced in Swedish!  I just finished hearing a
>piano piece about the dexcription I could only pick out the names Jean
>Sibelius and Glenn Gould.  Now (at 8:52 pm USEST) I'm listening to
>something that may be by Josef Haydn.  It's all very pleasant.

Well "language" is a part or local radio stations - to aid use a little
bit, daliy listings are availible on this page:

   http://www.sr.se/p2/tabla/

Unfortunatly, they do not specify content for some "shows" based on
record-playing - I did not hear the segement Walter quotes, so I cant add
any info on what he heard (BTW:  all hours given is CET, central european
time)

peter lundin, gothenburg.se -  Counting the days: DDS 100 (1906-2006)