Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 23:19:27 -0300
From:
Pablo Massa <[log in to unmask]>
I'm looking for a good site where I can download free scores.  I've already
checked Acadia, The Choral Public Domain Library and others.  Usually, this
kind of sites has very poor stuff (The Choral Public and Acadia..  are
exceptions).  Specifically, I'm looking for Schubert's and Schumann's
Lieder.  Does anyone knows where should I go for them?.

Merci

Pablo Massa

 [There's a complete listing of all sites I know about offering scores
 (some free, some for a charge) at Classical Net on the MIDI, MP3 &
 Sheet Music Archives page in the Links section.  -Dave]