Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:06:03 -0500
From:
Ed Zubrow <[log in to unmask]>
Mohammed wrote:

>Hi...  Can you suggest a recording on a CD of Albeniz's Iberia.  I want two
>recordings: 1) for solo piano, 2) arranged for orchestra.

Though I don't have others to compare them to, I am more than satisfied
with Alicia deLarocha piano version on London, and satisfied with the
Cincinnati Orchestra on Telarc.  I must say I vastly prefer the piano
version.  For my taste all the orchestral color needed is there when a
great pianist like Ms deLarrocha is performing.

Ed