From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:22:19 GMT
Nicholas Roberts writes:

>Dear all, I'm looking for the right piece of music to enchant my partner.
>Please help.

It would help me to have some idea what type of music appeals to this
particular partner.  Anyways, I've been listening some to Schubert's second
movement from his piano sonata d.664.  I think it's very enchanting; check
it out.

I prefer to enchant women without any aids, although I think I've only been
successful with my wife.  She's currently looking over my shoulder.

Don Satz