From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:53:15 -0500
Jason Greshes writes about Vroon's complaining about a subscriber who
cancelled because Vroon wrote - "We don't need new music":

>I thought he sounded like a whining putz.

I have a similar opinion.  First, Vroon writes the stupid quote above.
Then, he's all surprised that someone responds to the quote in a way he
doesn't like.  That's just like Vroon.

Actually, I find his latest editorial quite boring.  I much prefer when
he's going *bananas* over some subject.  That's when he's interesting.
Freedom of the Press and free speech are subjects which have been
exhausted; also, Vroon's idea of free speech is very self-serving.

Don Satz