From:
David Bresch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:33:36 -0500
Dear List, Thank you for your replies to my request for suggestions of
violinists to try after Huberman.  Does anyone have any information about
the pianist Alexander Brailowsky, or can anyone refer me to a web bio? I
have heard bad things about hiss post-war recordings, but I am listening to
a deleted RCA set and his performance of the Saint-Saens 4th Concerto and
the Bach/Busoni Partita adaptation

David Bresch MD
Division of Sleep and Chronobiology
University of Pennsylvania Health System